As promised I set up my worm bin and have started feeding my new friends. Here is how I did it.
First, I got a small shoebox-sized plastic bin for $1.25
Then, I drilled some holes in the bottom, for any liquids to drain out
Then, I tore strips of paper for bedding (in this case tissue paper, but black and white newspaper works great)
Next, I put some of the coffee grounds on top of the bedding, and then put the worms in with the soil mixture they arrived with. I gave them some mustard greens for a yummy snack.
Stay tuned for the next installation of my indoor worm bin project, including pulverized egg shells and chicken bones!